[LAU] "droning" project: 249-257

Nils Gey ich at nilsgey.de
Wed Sep 30 08:13:17 UTC 2015

On 09/30/15 00:48, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
> In short, quoted:
> "A=432 Hz, known as Verdi’s ‘A’ is an alternative tuning that is
> mathematically consistent with the universe."

Congratulations. It is very early here and I have read this on my
smartphone and now I had to get up from bed. I have very little reasons
to get up early, but bullshit is one of them.

I know you quoted this. But why? What is that even supposed to mean? You
can't just (re-)post something like this without saying why 440 isn't
"mathematically consistent".
Actually, straight to the point: This is nonsense and you shouldn't
perpetuate statements like these uncritically anywhere.

Nils