[LAU] asoundrc

Ffanci Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Fri Apr 1 09:47:25 UTC 2016

Ben Edwards, Apr 1 2016:
> So made  ~/.asoundrc
>
>   pcm_slave.sl3 {
>       pcm "hw:1,0"
>       channels 2
>       rate 44100
>   }
>
>   pcm.complex_convert {
>       type plug
>       format S16_LE
>       slave sl3
>   }
Remove the "format S15_LE" from the pcm.complex_converter block and try again. Though I'm not even sure, if you need it inside your sl3 block. First try without it inside the complex_converter and if that doesn't work, try without it inside the sl3.
>> If you like graphical
>> user interfaces qjackctl is a good companion to look at connections and/or
>> make them yourself.
>
> Its headless but I could ssh -X I guess.  Ime just trying to get it to
> work/take the path or least resistance.
You can work JACK connections without graphics. It's one more framework and if the ALSA setup does, what you need, run with it. But if not, JACK will allow you more flexible routing with a lot less hassle.

Ta-ta
----
Ffanci
* Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain