[LAU] io GNU/Linux 2016.02 out

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Apr 3 10:49:25 UTC 2016

On Sun, 03 Apr 2016 12:26:18 +0200, Manu Kebab wrote:
>http://io.gnu.linux.free.fr/
>Feedbacks welcome, enjoy :)

I visited the website with Firefox running on an openbox session. The
whole openbox session became unresponsive, it took around a minute to
be able to open a terminal and killall -9 firefox. This does not
happen, just because a website is slow and it didn't happen randomly, I
repeated to visit the website. Everything is fine, when browsing other
websites, my install isn't broken. That's nothing to enjoy at all.