[LAU] Essential Aspects on Mixing

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Thu Apr 14 08:01:39 UTC 2016

I'm sorry, I didn't get to preparing any documents since I'm wrapping up
my PhD. Instead I just took the ardour session of one of my projects and
used it to demo what I was saying.
The workshop wasn't recorded either. If I can find the time I will
document what was discussed in the workshop.
Gerald / JimsonDrift