[LAU] [OT] Searching for an 80s song

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Aug 6 21:38:57 UTC 2016

On Sat, 6 Aug 2016 23:13:58 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>On Sat, 6 Aug 2016 23:10:58 +0200 (CEST), Ffanci Silvain wrote:
>>Florian Paul Schmidt, Aug 6 2016:
>>> depeche mode - master and servant :)
>>Florian, you're a jewel! <3 Now I can sleep easier. :)
>
>And anybody else can't, because we now need to get rid of that
>disgusting catchy tune :D.

Help to get rid of it and of all that odd Olympic Games samba, a master
piece of Bossa Nova:

Águas de Março

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3oNSFQVzNM

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srfP2JlH6ls

The flute reminds me of Light as a Feather recordings and now I need to
get rid of having Scientology in my mind.

:(