[LAU] 8 balanced out interface suggestions

Michael Jarosch riotsound at riotmusic.de
Mon Aug 8 14:39:41 UTC 2016

Am Montag, den 08.08.2016, 15:03 +0200 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> I can't say anything about the quality, but it still seems to be the
> cheapest device and it has got a good overall rating:
>
> https://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_ada_8200_ultragain.htm?ref=search
> _rslt_adat_317776_3

Don't know: He's searching for an audio-interface (to connect it
directly with a USB-, Firewire-, ...whatever...Port on the computer)
not for a simple AD-converter, isn't he?

If there is already an AD-converter available, I'd recommend RME HDSP
PCI-Cards. I'm using a 9652 for ten years, now, and I never had
(serious) trouble with it.
Could be a problem to find recent MoBos that support PCI... Some AMD-
based boards still do... But you can easily record 8 tracks
simultaneously on an old Desktop, too, as long as you don't do any DSP
in realtime. :)

Greets!
Mitsch