[LAU] Secret (for a song)

Philip Yassin philcm at gnu.org
Fri Aug 12 18:58:14 UTC 2016

Hi list!

Her is my new song: Secret <https://soundcloud.com/xaccrocheur/secret>.
This morning the SoundCould announcement was retweeted by none other
than Sir Stan RIDGWAY
<https://twitter.com/philipyassin/status/762700853220405248>, and
considering that I basically decided to become a musician while
loop-listening to "Call of the West" back in 1982, there's an undeniable
sense of accomplishment here, so don't kill my buzz ;)

This is the 9th song in my "Faux Frogs" album
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBvCHJWi9SXxIr3Zvv_9qygxuXv_F1pbb>,
one more to go (she's been almost ready for months now)

PS - if more and more people keep telling me that the lead voice is too
low, I'm going to be forced to do something about it. The problem is
that this very vocal take is a bit crappy (I just don't sing it really
good) and if I crank it even a notch, this will show :|
PPS - Everything goes into an IR modeled Lexicon 480L (using
Klangfalter) and boy, I feel rich :)
PPS - My new album is almost ready, greetings from the studio!

--
Philip "xaccrocheur" Yassin
http://manyrecords.com