[LAU] GxTuner moves to GTK3+

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat Aug 13 05:27:57 UTC 2016

I'm glade it is appreciated.

But, this one isn't the LV2 plugin, this is GxTuner as standalone app
for jack.

And, while we are on it, I've added a strobe indicator now on top, and
the diff in the tuning will be shown in 1/100 cents now, when it is
lower then 1cent. Also I've added on digit to the shown measured frequency.

regards

hermann