[LAU] A journey to a new world

Ffanci Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Wed Aug 17 18:22:37 UTC 2016

Hey hey Louigi,
thank you very much for your insights. This is fascinating. I've once tried to
get into dronings, but couldn't get into the flow, not knowing which
approaches, methods and structures to use. Alas, I won't be able to experience
this kind of workflow with the tools you mentioned. But there is always
Csound, which can handle sound design and structure. Note to self: investigate
Csund's advanced score features. :)

Thanks again and, if I may, I will come back to you in the future.

Best wishes, Ffanci

Ta-ta,
----
Ffanci