[LAU] Audio Interface

William Light wrl at illest.net
Mon Aug 22 23:20:57 UTC 2016

Go for the KA6. I've owned both, and, while the Scarlett series sounds
good, the USB itself doesn't seem as solid. I remember it occasionally
taking upwards of a second to recover from a JACK xrun (the lights would
blink a few times and the sound would cut out). Didn't see anything like
that on the KA6 (or any other interface I've owned, in fact).

-w