[LAU] Replacement for a 1010LT

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Aug 26 19:29:55 UTC 2016

On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 05:23:04 -0400
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:

> What's there on the market nowadays that works very well in Linux ?

The RME audio interfaces might be interesting, although even after
browsing (quickly) their web site I haven't sorted out which interface
would correspond best to the 1010LT as far as having 8 in/out and 2 XLR
ins - or something close to that.  But then, maybe it's not the right
way to go.  I get a hunch at that when a product features a fair amount
of unknown terminology and an excessive amount of channels :)