[LAU] pulseaudio (again)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Aug 28 18:43:37 UTC 2016

On Sun, 28 Aug 2016 14:14:32 -0400, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
>Imagine a full 2 years.  Give them nuclear weapons and phasers and the
>planet they will find is toast.  That is, if they don't kill
>themselves going there.

:D

OTOH people also need to learn to live with a tinnitus without running
berserk. For some cultures din is normal. I know a lot of Gypsies,
they like loud noise, music played by a mobile phone as loud as
possible, at the same time a television set is turned on, as loud as
possible, while nobody is watching television and things like this.

The perfect spaceman perhaps is a Gypsy with tinnitus.

Since around a week I need to take antihypertensives, a loud very high
tinnitus is a side-effect. I most likely will lay earth in ashes next
week ;).

--
[rocketmouse at archlinux tmp]$ cat script.sh
#!/bin/bash

function bee_beep
{
  printf "\n\aBee-"; sleep 0.15; printf "\abeep! \n"; sleep 0.5
  printf "\aBee-"; sleep 0.15; printf "\abeep! \n"; sleep 0.5
  printf "\aBeep! \n"
}

bee_beep
sleep 0.65
bee_beep
echo

exit
[rocketmouse at archlinux tmp]$ ./script.sh

Bee-beep!
Bee-beep!
Beep!

Bee-beep!