[LAU] [Music] Planctus Novus

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Aug 31 14:17:09 UTC 2016

Hi Ffanci,

On 08/31/2016 12:29 AM, Ffanci Silvain wrote:
> Dave Phillips, Aug 30 2016:
>> https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/planctus-novus
> Thank you for sharing this sweet, serene song. Is that a tron flute?
> Beautiful music.

The melody is first played by a preset called Lost Tapes, made by Howard
Scarr for the u-he Bazille synthesizer.

> I also took the time to listen to your whole collection on Soundcloud.
> It's an interesting and eclectic choice. I especially enjoyed the
> collage-esque and soundtrack-like pieces.

Wow, that's a lot of listening, thank you very much for taking the time.
Yes, musically I'm a mixed bag. My roots are in rock and blues, but
eventually I broadened my interests to include jazz and classical, the
modern as well as the traditional forms. It all gets reflected in my
music. :)

Best regards,

dp