[LAU] [Music] A regular Monday in Berlin

Daniel Swärd excds at kth.se
Thu Dec 1 08:19:25 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-11-21 at 13:35 -0500, jonetsu wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 17:47:53 +0100
> Something me and my friend (who dropped by to cheer me up) made
> > this
> > afternoon using Bitwig on Ubuntu. It's David on guitar:
> > https://soundcloud.com/excds/regularberlinmonday
> >
> > Comments?
> Nice jam.  Guitar a bit too loud in regard of the synths that
> provides
> the context i.e. the guitar improv could be more appreciated if the
> harmonic context would be more dramatic by an increased presence,
> IMHO.

Yeah, there's also a big difference if you're not listening on speakers
which give you a bit of bass. Noticed that the guitar sticks out too
much without bass to fill the rest of the space.

> Overall a nice flowing feeling.  Sharp contrast with the picture of
> the zombie or whatever holding the chopped hand !

The zombie picture is my profile picture. It is a picture of me taken
at Stockholm Zombiewalk. Can't remember which year it was from though.

	/Daniel