[LAU] Music: Soft Trump

J. C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Dec 2 01:38:00 UTC 2016

Dec 1 2016, jonetsu has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/softtrump
Hi,
this vocal-filter like sound is really good. So is the ACE synth patch,
really evocative. The overall sound arrangement of this piece is very
much to my liking. If you don't mind me saying: it's a little too
minimalist for me. But that comments probably belongs with "The
Metallica concert didn't have enough jazz." :)

The analogue feel of repro-1 is great. Almost reminiscent of some
modular pieces, obviously helped along by the "sequenced" structure.
Nice work! Thanks for sharing.

Ciao,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3