[LAU] Ardour 5¹ font size - ¹from Arch User Repository

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Dec 8 11:21:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

I try to use https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ardour5/. Ardour 5
copied the Ardour 4 settings, but I get nearly unreadable small fonts
and no bright theme is available. The short cut for zoom in "=" doesn't
work. The theme "Blueberry Milk" is missing. I'm not against dark
themes, but all provided dark themes at least in combination with the
much too small fonts, provide much too less contrast. Im using a CTR
1152x864, no unusual DPI settings, with relatively dark brightness
settings.

The only question for the moment is: How can I enlarge the font size?

By default the Ardour 4 fonts were to small, too, but I at least could
read enough, to find where to enlarge the fonts.

$ pacman -Q ardour5
ardour5 5.5-1

Regards,
Ralf