[LAU] USB MIDI controller

Robert Edge thumbknucklerocks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:00:32 UTC 2016

I use a Behringer BCF2000 for my Pure Data instruments and like it just
fine.  20 buttons, 8 knobs, 8 motorized faders.  It's got an expression
pedal input as well.  It seems to be holding up alright, but it's a
Behringer...

I just use a regular generic X-Box controller for joy sticks.

demo of my setup here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gaP5ckAQl0