[LAU] USB MIDI controller

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Dec 12 07:07:11 UTC 2016

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 23:08:47 +0100, Georg Krause wrote:
>> About the programming/configuring: Does it work natively under
>> Linux?
>
>You can program all the stuff without any pc, just using the bcf2k. so
>its os independent.

In a reasonable way? I don't know this device, but my experiences with
handling Behringer devices is as already described.

Push button D, then A + C, wait until LED 3 slowly flashes and after
that push button B, before you could change a value and if you can't
remember such steps, read the manual each time you want to change a
value.

;)