[LAU] Focusrite 18i20 vs Behringer FCA1616/UMC1820 - Was: PreSonus 1818VSL vs Focusrite 18i20

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Dec 12 08:53:32 UTC 2016

Thank you very much Olli :)

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 15:50:15 +0100, Olli wrote:
>I ran some more tests with jack_iodelay:

unfortunately I couldn't find precise information in regards to the
second generation of the Focusrite. There are two Behringer devices
available, too, but to no surprise I read about power supply failure. A
radio station bought IIRC 10 of one of those USB-ADAT Behringer devices
and IIRC all, but at least most failed.

So most likely I'll try the
http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/hardware_support Presonus - 1818VSL, it
seems to be the same device it was years ago. But I still will read
more about the Focusrite and the Presonus.

Regards,
Ralf