[LAU] Linux audio on Intel NUC

Guillaume Pellerin lists at parisson.com
Thu Dec 22 17:26:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

As a sysadmin of several headless audio/video recording and streaming NUC
servers working 24/7, I can say those machines are very stable.
I use them with a custom RT kernel and jackd as a sound server daemon driving
some various external USB pro sound cards (M-Audio, Focusrite, Lexicon, etc..)
and USB webcams.

The only pb I have is when micro power losses appear sometimes, but this is out
of topic.

Guillaume