[LAU] PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Sun Dec 25 21:10:36 UTC 2016

On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 08:56:41PM +0100, Joakim Hernberg wrote:

> Or possibly the new babyface pro, which supposedly does 4x4
> + adat/midi.  Seems to work quite nicely with linux.

I have one, it does 4x4 + adat. Audio quality is perfect.
Just one thing to keep in mind: outputs 1 and 2 are
real balanced ones, with an inverted signal on XLR pin 3,
so to be careful when connecting to an unbalanced input
(this requires a non-standard cable).
Surprisingly, line inputs 3 and 4 are unbalanced.

Ciao,

--
FA