[LAU] KXstudio 2016

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Feb 1 08:09:42 UTC 2016

>> On 01/31/2016 08:52 AM, Alf Haakon Lund wrote:
>>> And would it be an idea to do some kind of merge between Ubuntu
>>> Studio and KX?
>>> I really like Ubuntu Studio, but I also like working on an up to
>>> date Ardour...

Ubuntu Studio is an official Ubuntu flavour. What do you mean with
"kind of"?

How should license issues for linuxsampler be handled?

How should the policy regarding upgrades (work-flow, regressions ...)
be handled?

https://askubuntu.com/questions/224894/package-version-updates-policy

Imagine a LTS used by a company. How often should the company train
employees to use new software? And who from the Ubuntu Studio team
should ensure that an Ardour update doesn't break something? A few days
ago Set became the new lead of Ubuntu Studio, without a vote, because
there was no one else to vote. However, Set is a good choice and I'm
sure he will welcome you to join the team.