[LAU] Music Made With Linux - Harrison Mixbus3 Screencast

lucas z lfzawacki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:52:21 UTC 2016

cbannister at slingshot.co.nz wrote:
> Is that referring to progressive rock?

Yes. Maybe the term 'progressive rock' is abused a little nowadays since
artists tend to mix so many different styles together, BUT for me regarding
this specific song it's very reminiscent of Pink Floyd with the synth/organ
arrangments and the minimalistic but on point guitar work. Also the
conversational voice tone kind reminds me of King Crimson which is always a
plus on my book.

So, call it what you will it's still a great song. Congratulations again!