[LAU] Linux Music/Audio Community

Stephen Doonan stephen.doonan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:41:02 UTC 2016

I just wanted to acknowledge and thank everyone for their friendly
Capela, Benoit Rouits, Jan Depner, Will Godfrey, Thorsten Wilms and Atte.

Although my right arm was disabled by the cancer I had, that cancer is
continues to be in remission for the time being and I am slowly
regaining the use of the hand and fingers, for which I am grateful.

To Rui, a formal thank you for being such an important presence and
contributor within the Linux audio/music community, and for being such a
warm an interesting person.

To Thorsten Wilms, I enjoyed trying to create harmonic and melodic
content to accompany your creatively-chopped and mixed ambient and
natural-sound rhythmic tracks so much those years ago that I tried to
create a few tracks using some of the same concepts with free sound
samples (the Internet has become such a great repository for all kinds
of resources), but my pitiful attempts were grossly inferior to yours.
Thank you for letting me collaborate on a few tracks.

Steve
--
My Music: https://soundcloud.com/stephendoonan/