[LAU] PianoTeq and Linux

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 12:55:58 UTC 2016

It would be nice to contact modart and invite them to a future LAC. Not
to convince them to opensource pianoteq (although that would be cool of
course) but hear why they chose to support linux.
AFAIC they initially developed the algorithm on linux with the juice
lib, but I may be wrong.
Gerald / JimsonDrift