[LAU] (Ardour) How to get rid of delay when recording ?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Feb 14 15:15:40 UTC 2016

PS: I didn't consider that you unlikely know how to remove jackd
related packages, without breaking dependencies. Before wasting time
to explain solutions for this issue, by checkinstall, or building
packages by using the debian/ubuntu src-package and replacing it's
content or building dummy packages with equivs, allow me to ask, why
you want to build jackd? I suspect you just want to overwrite the
installed files, right?