[LAU] Jconvolver on Raspberry Pi

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Thu Feb 18 16:47:58 UTC 2016

On 02/18/2016 09:02 AM, bricolodu wrote:
> You are right
>
> and got sound, but after listening to a known track, I understood that it
> was not convoluted.

Completely off-topic, but since I made the same mistake (to the general
merriment of the native speakers present): the verb form you are looking
for is *convolved*, meaning "has been through a convolution process".
The adjective *convoluted* means something is overly complex or
difficult to follow. Now evil minds might say "precisely", but I guess
once you've dug into this a bit more you will find jack and jconvolver
to be very friendly and reliable tools, and not at all convoluted.

Best,

Jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net