[LAU] Is there a GUI for convolver?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Feb 20 13:02:31 UTC 2016

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:58:05 +0100, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>Your picture is a result from your "hate" against our style, don't use
>the clear option with our git version, it ain't work any-more, in
>fact, it is removed. The only result you get from using the artefacts
>which leaves on you pc, because you didn't clean up before update from
>git, is, that our style files ain't get loaded.

I don't update git on my machine, it's always a new pull from git. I
just keep my .config/guitarix/ if I update guitarix.

>You are absolutely not forced to use two racks side by side, that is a
>option for those who use wide screen monitors and prefer it this way.
>Standard is a single rack. The option could be chose from menu, or
>from the buttons above the rack.

I haven't noticed this before, I would expect this in a menu named
"view" . I also miss were to disable the splash screen and system
tray icon. However, with "Order Rack Horizontally" disabled half of the
issue is solved. Still remaining is the vertical waste of space issue.

>99% of the guitarix users love it.

They love a GUI were even on/off switches don't clearly show their
state? If you have good luck and shouldn't be colourblind + one switch
should be turned on + another should be turned off, it's noticeable,
since only in comparison it's clear in what state a switch is, it's not
self explaining, if you only see one switch.

>Maybe, the webui fits more your eyes?
>  http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5oxbnl&s=9#.VsgpgV9lSPA
>
>  http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jtnfvb&s=9#.VsgpmV9lSPA

It at least is better. How can this be used with the app?

Regards,
Ralf