[LAU] Jconvolver example files and jconvolver packages

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Feb 20 16:30:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

after an off-list correspondence with Hermann, I noticed something,
that might explain the difficulties those new to jconvolver have got.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Ql jconvolver
jconvolver /usr/
jconvolver /usr/bin/
jconvolver /usr/bin/fconvolver
jconvolver /usr/bin/jconvolver
jconvolver /usr/bin/makemulti

"Ralf_Mardorf commented on 2016-02-20 16:22

Hi,

as it turns out by two LAU thread

http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2016-February/104030.html

http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2016-February/104075.html

some users experienced difficulties using jconvolver.

I couldn't understand why, since I've got examples how to do this, but
then I noticed that the AUR package doesn't install the examples from
the tarball.

Consider to add those examples.

Regards,
Ralf" - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/jconvolver/#news

This might be an issue for other distro's packages too.

Regards,
Ralf