[LAU] was: Is there a GUI ...?

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Wed Feb 24 11:36:11 UTC 2016

Am 20.02.2016 um 14:23 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> This didn't change the design. However, perhaps better, since this
> outdated view at least allows to clearly read the values, the new look
> you showed by the screenshots doesn't. I'm using moderat
> contrast/brightness settings for the CRT.
It may surprise you, but the colours been chosen according to the
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0

and have a ratio of 9.41 : 1

GUIDELINE 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum): The visual presentation of text and
images of text has a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1, except for the
following: (Level AA)
- Large Text: Large-scale text and images of large-scale text have a
contrast ratio of at least 3:1; […]

GUIDELINE 1.4.6 Contrast (Enhanced): The visual presentation of text and
images of text has a contrast ratio of at least 7:1, except for the
following: (Level AAA)
- Large Text: Large-scale text and images of large-scale text have a
contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1; […]"

regards
hermann