[LAU] linuxaudio.org Wiki Hardware pages

lucas z lfzawacki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:07:03 UTC 2016

Recently I wanted to find a good place to document my experiences with some
USB audio interfaces on Linux. Sure enough I found a very good list on the
linuxaudio wiki, BUT it's spread throughout several different pages:

http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/hardware_support
http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/hw:start
http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/apps/categories/audio_interface

Is there a consensus on which one is officially mantained/updated? The
first one was updated more recently, but this seems like another case of
duplication of work.

Unless there's a good reason for this I'd suggest we merge both pages and
point users there from popular places (like
http://libremusicproduction.com/articles/understanding-recording-hardware)