[LAU] miniLAC 2016 wiki updates and schedule

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Mon Feb 29 01:31:00 UTC 2016

Dear Linux Audio Developers/ Users/ LAC organizers,

the wiki has seen a major overhaul:
http://minilac.linuxaudio.org/

Please head over, enjoy the first stage of the schedule and read updated
information!

As we're using the wiki to keep track, who is coming (and more
importantly how many are coming), please also sign up, if you're only a
guest and not explicitely doing an event!

We hope you find all the required information. If you think something is
missing, please add it to the wiki or contact us (in case you can't)!

See you in Berlin in April!

Best,
David

--