[LAU] Music Made With Linux - Harrison Mixbus3 Screencast

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Fri Jan 29 20:44:18 UTC 2016

Hi Will,

Thanks very much, it indeed took some time but not as much as you may
think, basically 2 separate passes of the song one with the editor window
and one with the mixer and then cutting away bits of both video tracks.
The most time consuming part was the repeated crashing of Kdenlive 15.08..
:/. I certainly won't be doing one for every song I release. :).

All the best, looking forward to more of your music!

Glen