[LAU] I wrote a little tool...

Guy Sherman guy at guysherman.com
Thu Jul 7 15:05:41 UTC 2016

Hi Carlos,
I guess so. I'll look into it!
Cheers,
Guy.

Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 4:01 PM +0100, "Carlos sanchiavedraZ" <csanchezgs at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guy,

Hi All,
I'm new here. Have posted in the lad list a couple of times. Anyhow, I wrote a little tool to help with learning to sight-read guitar. It generates random exercises based on the key, scale and range you select. They are output as midi files which you can open with your score editor of choice.
http://guysherman.com/2016/07/06/guitar-exercise-generator/
If this an inappropriate email for this list just tell me to get lost :)
If you decide to try it and have issues, let me know.
Thanks!

--

Guy Sherman

e: guy at guysherman.com

w: http://guysherman.com

Linux-audio-user at lists.linuxaudio.org

Seems really useful. Any plan to have a 32 bit version?

Thanks for your contribution.