[LAU] Why, Phil? New show!

Philip Yassin philcm at gnu.org
Fri Jul 8 11:44:12 UTC 2016

Hey listers, new episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHUwlmuFjq8

Funny that the very morning of the shoot I had to ask Rui Nuno
<http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/comment/7056#comment-7056> how to /do/ what
I was claiming to /teach /everyone, because I had /never done it before/
;) so I'm really teaching myself too here ; Oh and I'm pretty sure you
can't that easily (and efficiently) ask Monolake from Ableton about
automation basics, now don't you love FOSS? ;p

Also funny, the song we slapped together to demonstrate the various
techniques is going his own sweet way.

Please, enjoy and share!

Phil

PS - the "Paris slang" version of this announcement is here :
http://linuxfr.org/users/philippemc/journaux/filmer-monter-encoder-diffuser-why-phil

--
Philip "xaccrocheur" Yassin
http://manyrecords.com