[LAU] Why, Phil? New show!

Philip Yassin philcm at gnu.org
Fri Jul 8 13:42:29 UTC 2016

On 08/07/2016 12:34, Paul Davis wrote:

> I find the assumption that the original developer is the best source
> of information quite interesting. These days, it is certainly NOT true
> of Ardour.
Well, the very fact that I'm doing those Qtractor videos goes to prove
that, too, isn't it? I was just making a joke ; on the other hand,
asking Rui Nuno about automation in Qtractor kinda feels like asking
Chris Lowe about production details and synth patches on the
"Introspective" sessions ; make no mistake Paul, you are a rock star ;D

Phil

--
Philip "xaccrocheur" Yassin
http://manyrecords.com