[LAU] Recorded and mixed with Linux

S D stephen.doonan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:18:28 UTC 2016

On Jul 11, 2016 9:06 AM, "Joe Hartley" <jh at brainiac.com> wrote:

> I had the pleasure of using my new Soundcraft Signature 22 MTK mixer to
> do the live sound for a friend's band and used its multitrack USB output
> to record the gig in Ardour.  Later I pulled the session into MixBus and
> tweezed it a bit, and I'm quite happy with the results, even in a rough
mix:

http://swampyankeesound.com/archives/archives.php?b=PaulaClareBlues-Jun25-2016

---
Excellent, smooth sound, even on a tablet computer's tiny speakers. In
fact, I wonder how people are able to make a mix that translates so well to
both large, full-bodied speakers and the tinny, tiny speakers of tablets,
laptops and cellphones. That seems like some serious mixing magic. :-)