[LAU] [Music] Sans titre - Without title

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Jul 16 01:21:24 UTC 2016

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:21:46 +0200 (CEST)
Ffanci Silvain <silvain at freeshell.de> wrote:

> jonetsu at teksavvy.com, Jul 15 2016:
>
> > #Events #News
> >
> > https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/sanstitre
> I really, really liked this. It has the air of a film soundtrack.
> I've been waiting for the hefty drums all the time. :) Some
> interesting sounds. Great, ominous atmosphere, with an extra helpling
> of menace. :)
>
> What's the sound around 1:26? I can't make up my mind about it. Time
> stretched camera?

> Thanks a lot for sharing.

Thanks for the comment!  Yes, is it a camera.

I did have hefty drums in the reserve but decided heck no, I won't do
that and applied an equally hefty dose of high pass filtering.

There is one important thing with the coming into being of this piece.
It goes like this.  I woke up at about 2 in the morning and decided to
read some news.  So I read the news about you know what.  Then I close
the web browser, faced the screen, and plugged a synth to play some
notes.  Then about 1.5 hours later it was uploaded to soundcloud and
went back to sleep.

You know, it was a surprise to hear it in the morning.  And I also
found it not too bad, ganz nicht so schlecht :)

Tschüß!