[LAU] LinnStrument on Linux

Thomas Poulsen thomas at lha66.dk
Sun Jul 17 20:28:47 UTC 2016

Thank you for the reply, Paul.

It would be truly wonderful with MPE/Linnstrument support in Ardour.
But I fully understand your position, if there are no free devices
supporting it yet.

A rather confusing mistyping snug into my post. The second sentence on
Zyn should read:
"Sending only on one channel, and setting PWheelB.Rng to 2400 cents, I
*can* get the sliding to work, but only when playing with one finger."

All the best,
Thomas