[LAU] WhyPhil? A webshow about Linux Audio (and then some)

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Jun 4 15:56:20 UTC 2016

On Wed, 1 Jun 2016 12:55:11 +0100
Yassin Philip <philcm at gnu.org> wrote:

> Hi List, I'm very excited, I created a Patreon page
> <https://www.patreon.com/yassinphilip> to get people who like my
> music to support me (already 4 ppl giving me 40$/month, how cool) and
> a webshow <https://youtu.be/8Q0PyzzDjUY> to, well, give back more
> than music videos.

A "limiter preventing poking holes in the ozone layer" ... funny.  The
tone of the video is very good, light and easy going.  Even though I'm
not interested in qtractor, the presentation makes it that it is a
pleasure to watch.

Do you have a general direction, specific items that will de addressed,
in terms of techniques that you will be showing in the future ?

Cheers.