[LAU] Seq24 - 0.8.7, 0.93, Seq42 or maybe something else?

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vivaldi.net
Sun Jun 5 17:32:44 UTC 2016

On söndag 5 juni 2016 kl. 12:42:28 CEST jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2016 14:09:38 +0200
>
> "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jostein at vivaldi.net> wrote:
> > What do you find easiest and best to use when only focusing to make
> > tracks and arrangements as fast as possible?  What do you use and
> > what do you think?
>
> IMHO, it is worth a look at Bitwig's scenes and clips.  See image
> below.  Over the years I have used Muse and Seq24, then went to
> recording only for some time.

Thanks, Bitwig seems to be a great DAW and your suggestions looks good.

But as a user who is very adapted to the Mixbus environment and only want
another very simple sequencer, Bitwig is overkill for me I think. If I already
had it maybe, but not now.  :-)  I might reconsider it later, a friend of mine
are using Abelton and she's very happy with it. As a Linux user, Abelton is no
option, but I do have an eye on Bitwig.

Thanks for your suggestion and information!

Jostein