[LAU] Debut album by Telephone Sound released

Jeremy Carter defcronyke at eternalvoid.net
Sat Jun 11 01:32:26 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am new to this list, but have been using Ardour for years. I also
contributed the original code for the Automation All feature for
effects plugins in Ardour. The code was promptly rewritten by the lead
developer though :P

I would like to introduce the debut album Ellipsis by Telephone Sound,
which was composed, recorded, and produced entirely with Ardour and
other open-source tools (ZynAddSubFx, Hydrogen, etc.):
http://telephonesound.com

It is electronic-y, so check it out if you like that kind of stuff.

You can listen to (and download) one of the tracks on SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/defcronyke/telephone-sound-benevolent-gods

That track is released under the cc-by-sa license.

You can also listen to previews of the other tracks and buy the album
on Google Play Music:
https://play.google.com/store/music/artist?id=A47w7csthbrjo5gsu65r4czh2fm

I am subscribed to the mailing list now, so let me know what you think
of it. Now it's time to start work on the next album!

~Jeremy Carter