[LAU] Linkedin - Out

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Jun 14 22:59:32 UTC 2016

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 00:36:23 +0200
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, Will!
>
> We are all adults here. Can you explain to me why Microsoft, a huge company
> with different products, scares you so much?

I have concerns about a company that is increasingly aggressively data mining,
and is now buying yet another source of personal information and based in a
country with virtually no consumer protection.

Before you ask, I regard Google with exactly the same disquiet.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.