[LAU] html5 in ff through jack

Yassin Philip philcm at gnu.org
Wed Jun 15 08:10:53 UTC 2016

On 15/06/16 08:00, Peter P. wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have been search the archives and the web a bit and it seems there is
> no easy way to route html5 audio playback from firefox through jack on
> Debian testing.
> Is this still the case or has there been recent development that might
> enable it? What would have to be done to make it work? This
> functionality is the last piece in my puzzle to finally get rid of
> flash.

I'm really interested in the answer. I need it for screencasts ; I can't
seem to output ff's sound to jack. And no, "Pulse jack sink" apparently
does not hear it too. Kinda makes me wonder how I'm hearing Firefox at all.

> thanks for pointers,

Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com
http://bitbucket.org/xaccrocheur / https://github.com/xaccrocheur