[LAU] Why, Phil? #07 : Angus Young goes to Church

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Jun 18 17:18:33 UTC 2016

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016, Philip Yassin wrote:

> A new "Why, Phil?" episode is out, this time I talk about IR convolution plugins,
> (please) enjoy!

Enjoyed. :)  One request, in the email please include the video url with
no "<", ">" around it. Some of us are (for whatever reason) using text
based email readers and can't just click to play. (I have to look for the
source view so I can see the url to go to).

Great work. I am finding these videos helpful both as reminders of things
I know and new ideas I had not thought of.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net