[LAU] [Music] Chill Diddley

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 11:42:09 UTC 2016

On 06/18/2016 03:47 PM, Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:
> On fredag 17 juni 2016 kl. 17:46:48 CEST Dave Phillips wrote:
>> https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/chill-diddley
> Nice good sounding stuff!

Many thanks and vasty appreciations to you and all other respondents. :)

> Wow, PG-8X! How did you do that? Wine?

Sort of, via the Airwave utility :

     https://github.com/phantom-code/airwave

Btw, GUIs for Airwave'd plugins are now displayed properly in Ardour as
well as Bitwig.

I owned an MKS70, which was kind of like two JX8Ps in one box. Martin's
plugin is no replacement for that beauty but it's the next best
(non-sampled) emulation I've found so far.

Best,

dp