[LAU] announcement lecjo

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jun 23 17:16:01 UTC 2016

On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:23:09 -0400, jonetsu wrote:
>While Ralf is apparently saying that it's instead rather flat.

Exactly, respectively 0 Hz is double-barreled, it also is related too
an audio signal issue, direct current could light speakers.

However, assumed we would be really interested in seeing waveforms off
redneck music, instead of drawing waveforms, we not really need to ask,
if this tool does provided it.

So, seriously, thank you for your tool and btw. not all country and
folk music is crap. It's not that groovy and/or pretentious, but a lot
comes from the heard, based on real life experiences and has 1000 times
more value than music from the heartless, decadent, spoiled Bach,
Mozart and Co.

Oxycontin Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFktMa45mqA
Cocaine cannot kill my pain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Qe5wo_x4E

They are not all members of the KKK or light crosses. Not all
people had the privilege to studied music, many worked hard and the pay
was big nothing.