[LAU] Piano composition - Lost Isle

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Thu Jun 23 23:48:50 UTC 2016

On Wed, 22 Jun 2016 10:29:50 -0600
S D <stephen.doonan at gmail.com> wrote:

> A piano composition I have been working on, Lost Isle, Pianoteq 5
> (Steinway Model B piano, which is modeled, not sampled) and Ardour.

> https://stephendoonan.bandcamp.com/track/lost-isle

Nice piece.  Are very nice description on how piano strings are tuned, a
bit further in this thread.  Almost like having a tempting menu read
aloud. I could imagine the variations in tunings and how they nicely
interact as you were describing them.

How do you run Pianoteq in Linux ?  I mean, any special settings in
Wine, or is it through carla ?  I'm not familiar with Windows audio
plugins in Linux, hence my asking.

Cheers.