[LAU] Only 6 channels with wineasio

Tito Latini tito.01beta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:38:08 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 09:58:03AM +0200, Atte wrote:
> On 06/29/2016 02:28 AM, Glen MacArthur wrote:
>
> > It's been a long time since I compiled it but I seem to recall the
> > makefile (or some other build file) had to be edited at the time of
> > compilation to get the desired number of I/O channels.
>
> Thanks for the reply!
>
> I assume that by "it" you mean wineasio?

There is a const

    #define MAX_ENVIRONMENT_SIZE 6

in wineasio/asio.c:47; maybe

    #define MAX_ENVIRONMENT_SIZE 24

fixes your problem (no tested).

Note: MAX_ENVIRONMENT_SIZE is used in

    if (GetEnvironmentVariableA("WINEASIO_NUMBER_INPUTS", environment_variable, MAX_ENVIRONMENT_SIZE))
    [...]
    if (GetEnvironmentVariableA("WINEASIO_NUMBER_OUTPUTS", environment_variable, MAX_ENVIRONMENT_SIZE))