[LAU] Wanted: audiofile on FTP-server

Ffanci Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Tue Mar 1 19:03:03 UTC 2016

Hey hey everyone,
I'm looking for an audiofile on an ftp-server, but couldn't think of any open
FTP server, that might hold audiofiles.

I'm looking for this to test an installation. There's no specific format
preference, possible formats may include:
flac wav ogg mp3 m4a wma aiff asf, maybe even mpc, but no MIDI or tracker
formats.

If anyone knows a link or good resource, please let me know. Content and
quality are no concern. This is simply needed for a private experiment, not
connected to commercial projects and not intended for any public or privte
audience, but myself.

Thank you very much!

Ta-ta
----